- 97 MONOCHROMATIC Basic Alla Prima ll high resolution jpegs (the smallest side on the smallest file is 2524 pixels, but most are approximately 3000 pixels with some larger sides upwards of 5600 pixels)
- 2 "Textures" for Corel Painter or Adobe Photoshop
- 1 brush for Corel Painter 2021 (or newer) to ease transition with editing this set
- ALL NEW DARK PRIMA MONOCHROMATIC Bonus set of 15 jpegs!
- Heather's digitally captured gessoed canvases from REAL large canvases (4 files)
- 2 of Heather's "palettes" in her favorite greens, and rouges to sample colors
- access to the private Facebook group
These backgrounds are fabulous as texture overlays, replacement backgrounds, integrated brushwork, texture palettes (Corel Painter or Photoshop), stained overlays, and more!
This collection was designed and painted on REAL canvas offering a high weave count especially perfect for large wall portraits! Please note that these backgrounds are monotone.
Here are examples using the Alla Prima ll backgrounds (monochrome).
“Beya at 4 months”
Layered in Adobe Photoshop and finished in Core Painter 2021 with a Wacom Intuos Medium tablet and Art pen
This painting was created using the below reference portrait and this alla prima texture using Adobe Photoshop and Corel Painter 2021 with a Wacom tablet and pen:
(Seen here using three backgrounds)
Reference portrait by Jocelyne Hebert
The samples above were finished in Corel Painter 2021 using a Wacom Intuos Pro and Art Pen using Heather's personal brushes found in the Brayers & Wax, Equine webinar, and personal sets.
Michelle Parsley has achieved similar looks with Adobe Photoshop and says these backgrounds provide "the perfect marriage between real paint and Photoshop paint."